NeuroAdvanced Profile (Dried Urine) Neurotransmitter Test – ZRT Laboratory
ZRT Laboratory is the only lab to offer a 24-hour equivalent in four easy collections – resulting in a more accurate assessment of individual neurochemistry. This dried urine method offers a discreet, at-home testing alternative and eliminates the hassles of all-day jug urine collection. Patients collect urine on a filter strip up to four times during the day. Dried strips are shelf-stable for 30 days and easy to mail back to the lab for analysis. Optimal neurotransmitter balance is required to maintain proper health. Imbalances can cause the brain and the body to be over- or under-stimulated, producing neurological or psychological symptoms.
86% of Americans have sub-optimal neurotransmitter levels!
NeuroAdvanced Profile (Dried Urine) Neurotransmitter Test analyzes common neurotransmitter-related causes of health issues often involve the following scenarios:
- Anxiety & Depression – Neurotransmitter imbalances are often associated with anxiety and depression, specifically Glutamate (panic attacks), PEA, Histamine, Serotonin, as well as Epinephrine & Norepinephrine.
- Chronic Fatigue – An imbalance between excitatory and inhibitory neurotransmitters can lead to persistent fatigue.
- Impulsivity – GABA, Dopamine and Serotonin are three chemical messengers commonly linked to disorders like ADD, ADHD & OCD.
- Insomnia Imbalances in Glutamate, Histamine, Dopamine, GABA and Serotonin are often linked to sleep disturbances and insomnia.
- PMS or PMDD – Imbalances in Serotonin, Dopamine, Norepinephrine and GABA are often involved in cases of PMDD (pre-menstrual dysphoric disorder) and severe PMS.
NEUROTRANSMITTER LAB SAMPLE – Download a ZRT Sample Neuroadvanced Report
NeuroAdvanced Profile includes the following neurotransmitters. The lab is easily obtained at home from a dried urine samples using the test kit provided:
NeuroAdvanced Profile (Dried Urine) – GABA, Glu, Gly, DA, Epi, NE, HIST, 5-HT, PEA, DOPAC, HVA, 5-HIAA, NMN, VMA Trp, Kyn, 3-OHkyn, Tau, Gln, His, N-MeHist, Tyra, KynAc, Xanth, Tyr & Crtn
- GABA – gamma-aminobutyric acid
- Glu – glutamate
- Gly – glycine
- DA – dopamine
- Epi – epinephrine
- NE – norepinephrine
- HIST – histamine
- 5-HT – 5-hydroxytryptamine (seratonin)
- PEA – phenylethylamine
- DOPAC – 3,4-Dihydroxyphenylacetic acid
- HVA – homovanillic acid
- 5-HIAA – 5-hydroxyindoleacetic acid
- NMN – nicotinamide mononucleotide
- VMA – vanilmandelate
- Trp – tryptophan
- Kyn – kynurenine
- 3-OHkyn – 3-Hydroxykynurenine
- Tau – taurine
- Gln – glutamine
- His – histadine
- N-MeHist – n-methylhistamine
- Tyra – tyramine
- KynAc – kynurenic acid
- Xanth – xanthohumol
- Tyr – tyrosine
- Crtn – creatine transporter