HTMA Practitioner Professional Training Course – Rated #1 By Graduate Practitioners
We offer the most comprehensive, in depth professional course
for all types of Health Practitioners.
Learn how to use, understand and integrate HTMA successfully in your practice!
Enrollments Are Ongoing!
Please complete the form below now to enroll in this Course with the discount.
About The Instructor For HTMA Practitioner Professional Training Course
This Course will teach you exactly how to use HTMA in your practice!
You’ll learn to fully understand the key mineral deficiencies and excesses that must corrected
as well as the toxic heavy metals in order to help your clients achieve a higher level of health – faster.
Our top expert HTMA Practitioner teaches this online professional course. She has worked with hundreds and hundreds of hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA) clients over many years with tremendous success and remarkable health improvements and recoveries! She has used HTMA’s, targeted nutritional supplements according to the HTMA report and also homeopathic remedies to help her clients achieve global improvements quickly. She has a high recovery success rate in very complex cases including for those with autoimmune diseases, autism, cancer, Celiac disease, Crohn’s Disease, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, diabetes, fibromyalgia, Hashimoto’s, infertility, irritable bowel syndrome, “Long Covid Syndrome”, Lyme Disease, thyroid diseases, ulcerative colitis, vaccine injuries of all types and many other complex health issues.
Enrollment Requirements For The HTMA Practitioner Professional Training Course
- This Course is for professional Health Care Providers including: Acupuncturists, Chiropractors, Doctors, Health Coaches, Homeopaths, Medical Doctors, Nutritional Consultants, Registered Nurses and others with formal training in the field of alternative or traditional medicine.
- You may enroll in this course with proof of your credentials.
- You may be living in any country to take this online HTMA Practitioner course.
- This professional course is geared specifically to the HTMA labs that are provided Trace Elements Lab, located in the USA and its international distributors worldwide.
- You must be located in the USA or Canada to have access to order future hair tests for your clients from this website, once you finish this online professional Course.
- For those Practitioners living in other countries, options are available for ordering HTMA’s through the various distributors with Trace Elements Lab.
- We highly recommend that those who take this Course have their own hair test done with data that is within 3 to 4 months of enrolling in this course through Trace Elements Lab.
- Having your own HTMA results in hand while taking this Course will enrich your overall learning experience of the complicated data interpretation that this HTMA course offers for the professional practitioner.
About The HTMA Practitioner Professional Training Course
Health Care Practitioners who are already doing hair testing will refresh and polish their current skills and further their knowledge – including how to integrate Homeopathy into their HTMA practice for faster client outcomes.
Health Care Practitioners who are new to HTMA will learn everything they need to know about hair testing to deepen their understanding and knowledge in order to integrate hair testing confidently into their practice.
- Course Cost:
The cost for this comprehensive professional training online Course is $1,199.
Those who complete the enrollment form below and pay for the course by December 30, 2023 will receive a discounted price of $899. (A savings of $300.)
Note: There are also monthly payment plan options available for qualified Practitioners for two, three or four months. If you need this accommodation, please mark that option in the form below.
- Course Content:
The HTMA Pro Course includes extensive printed materials, charts and print outs, audio lectures and multiple videos as part of the comprehensive curriculum. This course teaches you exactly how to become a successful HTMA Practitioner and integrate this valuable hair testing method into your practice.
- The professional training course takes about 40+ hours to complete at your own pace.
- There are 30 modules that include HTMA reading materials, printed guides on minerals, mineral ratios and mineral patterns, downloadable graphs and many other resources to help you build your knowledge in order to have successful HTMA practice.
- There are 40+ audio lectures from the expert Instructor.
- There are 13+ hours of videos integrated into the course from top experts in the field of HTMA.
- Course Completion Time:
You have 90 days (3 months) to complete the course after your course acceptance and registration date.
- Course Module Assignments:
There are simple assignments related to the material presented for each module. Each assignment is reviewed by the Instructor and there is the opportunity to ask specific question(s) of the Instructor as well as related to each assignment.
- HTMA Case Studies:
There are 7 in-depth case studies presented by the Instructor. They include various health care scenarios for women, children and men with different hair patterns and complex health issues with HTMA graphs, case medical histories and detailed care plans plus in depth Instructor audios for each case study.
- Your Certificate Of Completion:
An online exam with 100 questions must be passed with a score of 80% or more as part of the course completion.
On successful completion of the course and exam, your will receive a Certificate from HTMA Experts.
What You Will Learn In This HTMA Practitioner Professional Training Course
This HTMA Practitioner Professional Training Course is very comprehensive!
You’ll learn the history of HTMA, how to read the HTMA report mineral levels, how to assess hidden copper toxicity, how to correctly interpret the various mineral and toxic metal graphs and ratios
and most importantly how to apply this knowledge successfully in your HTMA practice.
Course Modules Include All Of The Following
- Introduction to the Course and the Course Instructor.
- How to review the various HTMA lab reports and understand them.
- The history of hair testing and its use today.
- The benefits of using the HTMA for a comprehensive, accurate understanding of a person’s overall mineral and health status.
- How to cut a proper sample for the most accurate hair testing.
- Understanding the basic concepts of hair testing.
- Understanding the 8 basic metabolic types in the Trace Labs HTMA report.
- Learning details and the importance of each of the 4 macro minerals tested in the HTMA.
- Learning details about the other 11 essential minerals tested in the HTMA.
- How to properly interpret the 8 toxic elements graph tested in the HTMA.
- Understanding the effects of the toxic heavy metals and the various health symptoms associated with toxicity including: aluminum, antimony, arsenic, beryllium, cadmium, lead, mercury and uranium.
- How to properly interpret the HTMA 15 additional elements graph and understanding its importance.
- How to properly interpret the HTMA 7 significant ratios graph and understanding its importance.
- How to properly interpret the HTMA 9 toxic ratios graph and understanding their importance.
- How to properly interpret the HTMA 11 additional ratios graph and understanding its importance.
- Understanding copper toxicity and its powerful negative impact on mental, physical and emotional health.
- How to assess hidden (unbound) copper in the HTMA and how to help clients to reduce it’s impact.
- The health impacts of birth control, high copper, high estrogen and the relationship to cancers.
- The importance of iodine and salt and other minerals for thyroid health and how to determine available iodine levels from the HTMA markers.
- Understanding the mineral wheels and the complex synergistic and antagonist relationships of minerals, hormones and vitamins.
- How to use the recommended supplements provided on the HTMA for faster health improvements.
- How to integrate dietary and food recommendations provided in the HTMA for faster improvements.
- How to integrate cell salts and homeopathic remedies and effective basic homeopathic protocols for increasing minerals.
- BONUS: How to assess trauma history based on the HTMA results, using a medical history and medical timeline.
- BONUS: How to integrate Banerji Protocols using homeopathy to improve your client outcomes.
- BONUS: How to integrate homeopathic megapotencies to help clear a client’s deep personal and/or ancestral trauma patterns to improve recovery speed.
- MULTIPLE CASE STUDIES: Various studies of the different HTMA patterns with real cases to better understand various health scenarios. This includes the review of medical histories to learn how hair testing will help form an effective care plan to help your clients, faster.
- HTMA practice tips for keeping a client in your practice and helping them improve consistently.
- Resources plus additional scientific articles and book lists for further independent study – plus website links.
- And more!
Testimonials About The HTMA Professional Training Course
“This course is an incredible deep dive into the intricacies of hair testing!
Other courses for Practitioners doing HTMA barely scratched the surface compared to this one.
I can’t wait to integrate hair testing into my practice for my patients for betters outcomes.
One HTMA lab will replace at least $2,000 worth of labs.”
“I really appreciated access to the Instructor during the Course to ask questions as I went through each module.
This Course is packed with information! I loved the concept of building my own binder to have all the written HTMA resources that were provided handy. It will be so useful in my future practice especially as a new HTMA Practitioner.”
”I was not expecting this to be the fantastic wealth of information that it was! The knowledge and HTMA practice experience of the Instructor is phenomenal. There is nothing like this course at this level that available anywhere. It includes HTMA along with Homeopathic protocols to really help people at a deep level.”
William, Nutritional Consultant & Health Coach
Enrollments Are Ongoing.
Please Complete The Form Below To Enroll In This Course and get your discount coupon.
You will be given a payment link after review and acceptance of your application and credentials.