Precise Mineral Rebalancing with Nutritional Supplements & Homeopathy
“You can trace every illness, disease and symptom back to a mineral deficiency.”
Dr. Linus Pauling
Are you…exhausted even after you’ve slept all night?
Aching, anxious, fatigued or depressed with zero libido?
Frustrated by doctors and expensive labs – with no real progress?
Wondering what’s really going on with your health?
Why Do Hair Testing? HTMA is an affordable, accurate and non-invasive way to discover your body’s unique biomedical status! A hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA) will help you to efficiently address the specific mineral imbalances in your body. Hair testing is used to intelligently map your total health picture and gives you customized recommendations for nutritional supplements and a specific diet plan. We also offer expert HTMA Practitioner guidance and private consultations by Skype about your hair test. With a consultation, you have the option to also add homeopathy to your care plan to improve outcomes more quickly! The hair testing lab, Trace Elements is the #1 USA based lab and provides the latest technology to generate a comprehensive report of your body’s tissue levels of both essential minerals and heavy metals. A hair test shows the level of toxic heavy metal excretion, the strength of the your immune system, your adrenal and thyroid functions.
Benefits Of A Hair Testing Include:
- Accurate: A hair test is reliable and more accurate than a blood test. A hair test shows exactly what has occurred in the body, at a tissue level.
- Affordable: Hair testing is affordable.
- All Ages: Hair testing can be used on all ages, from infants to adults!
- Easy To Do: Non-invasive and requires only a small sample of hair, done conveniently at home with your hair sample is mailed directly to the lab.
- Graphed Results: HTMA results are printed on an easy-to-read graph.
- Comprehensive Analysis: Testing is done by Trace Elements, the premiere hair testing laboratory in the USA. The lab tests 36 elements to provide the most accurate results. The report includes detailed graphed results for 8 toxic metals, 15 nutritional minerals, 15 additional elements, 7 significant mineral ratios and 9 toxic metal ratios.
- Detailed Report: The detailed report contains precise information about your mineral balances, heavy metals, dyregulated copper, sugar and carbohydrate tolerance, adrenal and thyroid function and metabolic trends. Other information is provided that can be inferred from the report by your trained HTMA Practitioner
- Metabolic Type: The metabolic (oxidation) type is provided.
- Minerals Status: A printed HTMA graph includes results for all major minerals.
- Mineral & Toxic Ratios: Includes key mineral ratios plus heavy metal ratios.
- Recommended Foods: A list of the best foods for you, based on your hair test.
- Supplement Plan: A precise nutritional supplement program is also included.
Learn Why You Should Do HTMA – Hair Testing
“Minerals are the spark plugs of life.”
Watch this and other hair testing videos to learn more!