Experts in Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis – HTMA
Using Targeted Nutritional Supplements & Homeopathy.
“You can trace every illness, disease and symptom back to a mineral deficiency.”
Dr. Linus Pauling
Are you….exhausted even after you’ve slept all night?
Aching, anxious, fatigued or depressed with zero libido?
Frustrated by pricey doctors and expensive labs – with no progress?
Wondering what is really going on with your health?
A hair test and our expertise will guide your health recovery!
HTMA is used to intelligently map your health care with customized nutritional supplements, a diet plan and homeopathy. All this is done with the experience and guidance of an expert HTMA Practitioner. A hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA) will efficiently and intelligently help you address the specific mineral imbalances in your body. HTMA is an affordable, accurate and non-invasive way to discover your body’s unique biomedical status. Hair tests are reliable and more accurate than blood tests. The hair testing lab is USA based and provides the latest technology to generate a comprehensive report of your body’s tissue levels of both essential minerals and heavy metals. An hair test shows what has occurred in the body at a tissue level. It shows the level of toxic heavy metal excretion, the strength of the your immune system, your adrenal and thyroid functions.
Benefits Of A Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) Test:
- Accurate: A hair test will show accurately what is happening now in your tissues, unlike blood tests.
- Affordable: Hair testing is affordable.
- All Ages: Hair testing can be used on all ages, from infants to adults.
- Easy To Do: HTMA is easy to do, non-invasive and requires only a small sample of hair. It’s done conveniently at home with the hair sample is mailed directly to the lab.
- Graphed Results: HTMA results are printed on an easy-to-read graph.
- Comprehensive Analysis: You’ll receive a copy of your report by email. The detailed report is from Trace Elements, the premiere hair testing laboratory in the USA. The lab tests 36 elements to provide the most accurate results. The report includes detailed graphed results for 8 toxic metals, 15 nutritional minerals, 15 additional elements, 7 significant mineral ratios and 9 toxic metal ratios.
- Detailed Report: The detailed report contains precise information for you and your HTMA Practitioner about your mineral balances, heavy metal toxins, dysregulated copper, sugar and carbohydrate tolerance, adrenal and thyroid function and metabolic trends. Other information that can be inferred from the test results by your trained Practitioner is also provided.
- Metabolic Type: The metabolic (oxidation) type is provided.
- Minerals Status: A printed HTMA graph includes results for all major minerals.
- Mineral & Toxic Ratios: A hair test includes key mineral ratios as well as toxic heavy metal ratios.
- Recommended Foods: A list of recommended foods based on your hair test.
- Supplement Plan: A personal nutritional supplement program is also included.
Learn Why You Should Do HTMA – Hair Testing
“Minerals are the spark plugs of life.”
Watch this and other videos to learn more!