Mercury Toxicity and Hair Testing
One of the biggest exposures of toxic levels of mercury is from vaccinations.
Mercury is also evaporated in the atmosphere. Inorganic mercury is methylated in the marine environment by microorganisms and then accumulates in fat deposits of fish.
Sources Of Mercury Toxicity
Mercury is used in the manufacture of thermometers, manometers, electric equipment, fluorescent light bulbs, pharmaceuticals and pesticides. Used in amalgam for dental filling.
Disorders associated With Mercury Toxicity
- Acute exposure to mercury by inhalation includes chemical pneumonitis and pulmonary edema.
- Ingestion of organic compounds of mercury can cause gastro-intestinal irritation, vomiting, bloody diarrhea and stomach pains.
- Dermal exposure of mercury can cause contact dermatitis.
- Mercury toxicity and central nervous system effects include erethism, restlessness, insomnia, difficulty concentrating and memory deficits and intention tremor and gingivitis. Mercury also effects the kidneys and renal function.
- In children mercury toxicity can result in pink disease which is a reddish scaly skin eruption.
- Methyl mercury toxicity causes paraesthesias, ataxias, visual field defects and deafness. Congenital exposure of mercury may lead to cerebral palsy.
Mercury Toxicity Has Several Factors:
- Injection vs. ingestion or vapor exposure.
- The chemical form of mercury – inhalation of vapor is worse than inorganic which may be worse than organic.
- The dose or amount of mercury for example and the number of vaccines
- Age of person – a fetus, neonate, and infants are much more susceptible to lower doses of mercury
- Length of exposure – longer exposures the more dangerous
- Route of exposure – inhalation is worst, followed by ingestion and then skin exposure
- Persons overall health status before exposure and medical issue do worse than healthy people.
Symptoms of Mercury Toxicity
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Anger (fits of)
- Fear and nervousness
- Manic depression
- Mood swings
- Chronic tiredness
- Headaches (frequent)
- Ringing in ears
- Chest pain
- Heartbeat rapid or irregular
- Chest congestion
- Shallow respiration
- Shortness of breath
Muscles & Joints
- Joint aches
- Muscle aches
- Muscle weakness
- Autism – Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Fine tremor
- Lack of concentration
- Learning disorders
- Memory loss, short and long term
- Slurred speech
- Inflammation of the nose
- Excessive mucus formation
- Stuffy nose
- Bad breath (halitosis)
- Bone loss
- Burning sensation
- Chronic coughing
- Gingivitis/bleeding gums
- Inflammation of the gums
- Leukoplakia (white patches)
- Metallic taste
- Mouth inflammation
- Sore throats
- Ulcers of oral cavity
Other Symptoms of Mercury Toxicity
- Excessive blushing
- Genital discharge
- Gland swelling
- Hair loss
- Illnesses (frequent)
- Loss of sense of smell
- Perspiration excessive
- Renal failure
- Skin cold and clammy
- Skin problems
- Vision problems (tunnel vision)
- Water retention (edema)
Neurological Damage From Mercury
- The central nervous system is a major target of mercury.
- Both high and low dose exposure can produce significant long-term neurological damage.
- Neurological symptoms attributed to mercury intoxication include ataxia, deafness, psychosis and loss of speech.
- The nervous system is sensitive to all forms of mercury.
- Exposure to high levels can damage the brain and kidneys.
- Pregnant women can pass the mercury in their bodies to their babies and through breast milk.
Mercy As Thimerosal in Vaccines
- Mercury is used as a preservative in many vaccines including flu shots.
- Remember the word “thimerosal” means it contains 49.6% mercury.
- Thimerosol is 50% mercury by weight is uses as a preservative in many vaccines.
- Mercury (and aluminum) is injected into millions of infants and children yearly, causing significant heavy metal toxicity and while those children’s immune systems or at their weakest.
- Many flu shots still contain mercury. Never get a flu shot! Homeopathic remedies easily treats influenza, effectively.
- Rhogam Shots: Until about 2001, each Rhogam shot had 25 mgm of mercury in it. Read more here https://www.vaccinetruth.org/rhogam.html. Although thimerosal free RhoGAM became available in 2002, the supply of mercury-containing RhoGAM is still on the market.
- In studies, 53% of mothers of autistic children are Rh negative, while only 3% of mothers of normal children are Rh-negative.
- Hep B had mercury until 2007. Hepatitis B contained as much as 12.5 micrograms of mercury per dose. When Engerix-B was licensed as a thimerosol free version of the vaccine in January 2007. However, all formulations contain approximately 0.5 mg of aluminum per mL of vaccine instead.
- Vaccines with mercury include these and others:
- Flu shot – Fluzone, Flulaval, or Fluvirin (25 mcg)
- Hep B – Engergix (3 mcg)
- DTaP – Tripedia (3 mcg)
- DTaP/Hib Combo – TriHIBit (3 mcg)
- In 2001, except for influenza (flu), thimerosal was removed from or reduced in all vaccines routinely recommended for children 6 years of age and under manufactured for the U.S. market. But all formulations contain aluminum instead, which is also highly toxic.
- Russia banned thimerosal from children’s vaccines in 1980.
- Denmark, Austria, Japan, Great Britain and all the Scandinavian countries have also banned the preservative.
- Research: Thimerosal Content of Available FDA-Approved Seasonal Influenza Vaccines
- Research:Thimerosal Content in Some US Licensed Vaccines: See the list here http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/thi-table.htm
Mercury In Dental Amalgams
- Mercury is used in amalgam for dental filling.
- Amalgam (mercury) fillings are 50% mercury by weight.
- Mercury fillings off gas 1 microgram of toxic mercury into the body, per filling, per day.
- Chronic mercury poisoning from amalgam fillings takes time to accumulate and express a related symptom. Sadly, the American Dental Association (ADA) and pro-amalgam dentists continue to say that the mercury released from these fillings is not a health hazard. They are wrong!
- Never get amalgam fillings in your teeth! If you have them, the must be removed safely using a holistic dentist.
- To find a holistic dentist for SAFE amalgam (mercury) dental filling removal, go to www.iaomt.org.
- Toxic mercury vapor is continually being released from amalgam fillings where 80% of it enters the body and accumulates in it. Be sure to watch the video of the “Smoking Tooth” when you are there to see mercury vapor from a filling.
- Mercury is present in contact lens solutions, cosmetics and drugs and other biological products as thimerosol.
Mercury in Biological Products – read more here
- There are, at last count, over 100 FDA-approved pharmaceutical products which contain mercury!
- The typical amount of mercury in these products is 50,000 ppb.
- To put this in perspective, the EPA requires liquid waste which exceeds 200 ppb of mercury to be sent to a special hazardous waste landfill and according to the EPA, drinking water cannot exceed 2 ppb of mercury. So if these products are not used, they must be disposed of as hazardous waste.
Mercury In Cosmetics read more here
- Several decades ago, mercury-containing products were popular for lightening or bleaching the skin. Now any amount at or above 1 ppm is subject to strict regulatory action.
- FDA did make an exception for cosmetics intended for use only in the area of the eye. This exception applies only for preservatives in eye-area products such as eyeliners and mascara.
- This exception does not apply to creams and lotions. According to the Environmental Working Group there were 6 mascara products in the U.S. that contained the mercury based preservative thimerosal, but they have been phased out of use and are no longer available.
- These terms in cosmetics mean it contains mercury – read your labels!
- Mercurous chloride
Mercury in Environmental Exposures
- Mercury is found in air, water and soil. If heated, it forms a colorless, odorless gas and combines with other elements to form powders or crystals. Metallic mercury is used in glass thermometers, silver dental filling and button batteries. Mercury salts may be used in skin creams and ointments. Mercury can pass through the food chain and build up in fish, shellfish, and animals that eat fish. Mercury can directly or indirectly cause, contribute to, or make worse every single health issue.
- Mercury is evaporated in the atmosphere.
- Mercury is the most poisonous, non-radioactive, naturally occurring substance on earth.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has stated that there is no safe level of mercury.
- Even one atom of it in your body is doing some harm to it.
- Inorganic mercury is methylated in the marine environment by microorganisms and then accumulates in fat deposits of fish and seafood.
- Mercury is used in the manufacture of thermometers, manometers, electric equipment, fluorescent light bulbs, pharmaceuticals and pesticides.
Video: Symptoms of Mercury Poisoning
Video: About Mercury Dangers with Dr. Lonnie Hermann
Video: Shocking Truth About What’s Really In Vaccines:
Mercury, MSG, Formaldehyde, Aluminum
Video: The Truth About Vaccines 2015